Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day, everyone & just something I had to share today....


HAPPY 4th of JULY, Everyone!! I recieved this through e-mail and just had to share it with you!

How true is that?!! (click on the picture to enlarge)

Now, I am back to enjoying my 4th!!! LOTS of swimming & in between swimming breaks I am trying to get a cake & pie made (cake is done; pie is almost there) and we are leaving in a couple of hours to go to Charlie's parents house for hot dogs & fireworks.....YAY!!

Soooooo....Happy 4th & Hope you have a great one!!

~Love,
Julie

Labels: , , , ,

margin-left: 20px;

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you dear, love you.

July 4, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you as well! You changed your blog design again...it's cute! (:

July 5, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;