blogging break...
I'm going to take a blogging break for a little while. I am not sure how long. Probably just for a few days at this point. We have some work to do around the place.....chickens are getting bigger and need some new "digs" :), we need to finish painting the living room and the front porch, the pool is always needing more maintenance, I need to sew some curtains for the living room and the girls bedrooms, Drew's room needs to be finished (have materials to do these jobs just have been putting them off for awhile), the garden is producing abundantly right now and the hens are going to start laying eggs soon!!!
Also, some anxiety to help Claire with and Lily is trying to potty train and something is up with Andrew's naps!! Always...always...something it seems!! Just some things that I need to focus on 100%. Also, you'll notice that I am not on face book quite as often, either. It's so much quicker and easier than blogging but such a time drain if you let it be and often I do!!
Well, that's what's going on around here!! See you soon!!
~Julie
Also, some anxiety to help Claire with and Lily is trying to potty train and something is up with Andrew's naps!! Always...always...something it seems!! Just some things that I need to focus on 100%. Also, you'll notice that I am not on face book quite as often, either. It's so much quicker and easier than blogging but such a time drain if you let it be and often I do!!
Well, that's what's going on around here!! See you soon!!
~Julie
Labels: being real, blogging, our family


2 Comments:
I love you my friend.
Hey, I am kind of on a blogging break myself; but that's just from writing, obviously! :-)
Enjoy your family and all of your projects!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home