Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the ABC's of me....

I saw this somewhere in blog land and just thought I would give it a shot. If you want to try it, just let me know so I can read it and maybe leave you a comment sometime this century!! lol I don't comment much anymore, I know, but I am trying to be better!! :)

Here goes:

A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: Full (Charlie & I have always liked to sleep close) :) but looking for a Queen, kids like to sleep with us now.lol
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the floors
D - Discipline issue you are dealing with right now or recently: Lily scribbling on the cedar with an ink pen! Essential start your day item: was Coke Zero but trying to stop drinking coke(soft drinks in general; down here we call all drinks, "coke" and sometimes we may say, "pop". :) so now I try to drink herbal tea.
F - Favorite color: really loving brown lately
G - Goals for today: to make it back from town (shopping & bill paying with all 3 kids) with my brain intact & my stress level, LOW!!
H - Height: almost 5'8
I - Instruments you play:very little piano; would love to start playing again!
J - Job title: Wife. Mama. Daughter.Sister.Friend. Housekeeper, chef,teacher, boo-boo kisser, gardener,pool lady, photographer, driver,landscaper,seamstress,nurse,um...I could keep going for days!!! lol
K - Kid(s): 3-Claire, Lily & Andrew and my babies in heaven...
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom house on 7 acres surrounded by family
M - Menu for today: Don't know yet. I have one planned but it's Wednesday (shopping day) and we usually do something different like grill burgers or something. Probably burgers or hot dogs with salad & fruit!
N - Nicknames: Jules,Fred,Reneard (Reen-urd), Cupcake,Baby,Ju-Ju, Jelly Beans
O - Overnight hospital stay: Quite a few!
P - Pet Peeve: hateful people, rude people, especially cashiers. bossy people and horrible grammar! I am no grammar queen but really bad grammar just irritates me!! Hence, one of the many reasons we have chosen to homeschool!
Q - Quote from a movie: How bout them apples!
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 sisters. Tammy, Sharon (who died when she was 4), Crystal. I'm sister #3
T - Time you wake up: lately around 6 am with Claire
U - Underwear: Only VS cotton.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I'm just late by nature! Sorry!
X - X-rays you've had: knee,ultrasounds,that's about it!
Y - Yummy food you make: I made Mexican Cornbread last night with pinto beans & smoked sausage & the girls made "no-bake cookies" with me!!
Z- Zoo animals you like:well, honestly, I don't like zoo animals but if I had to choose it would be monkeys!! :)

Labels: ,

margin-left: 20px;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;