Saturday, May 9, 2009

yesterday, continued...

I really want to delete yesterday's post. I won't because I feel it is necessary to be honest and real with struggles. I do feel, lately, as though I am in a huge spiritual battle and I am letting satan win by sliding by. I know that I am not trying hard enough. I know that it is my attitude that is the problem. I am taking steps to pull myself back up to where I should be but I also know that others can benefit from reading that life is not always perfect for everyone.

I, of course, do not share everything and I won't. I don't expect anyone else to, either! I do find it helpful and refreshing when others share their struggles and their victories! It helps me so much! So, a HUGE thank you to all of those who are open enough with their lives to do that!!!! HUGE thanks!! :)

I especially want to thank my sweet friend, Sarah, for her openness and her honesty and her ability to pull herself up and take steps to change. You are so inspiring to me, Sarah!! Thank you so much for the blog post that you linked to on the subject of "me time". It has been so helpful this week.

Thank all of you for your love and your prayers. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you. Knowing that people are praying for you is the most wonderful gift anyone could ever give. Truly.

*By the way, I am off to have a GREAT time with my kids today!!! We are going to try and fly kites!! :)

~Love,
Julie

Labels: , , , , ,

margin-left: 20px;

3 Comments:

Blogger In Light of the Truth... said...

Oh Julie, I love you!! So glad we can encourage each other! Hope you have fun flying kites! We sure would get blown off the ground if we tried that today!

May 9, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger cryssi said...

Dont you dare delete it! it is honest and very encouraging! I love you! and Kite flying sounds good. I may have to try that this week!

LoveYa
Sissy!

May 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I pray you have a beautiful mothers day, I love you.

May 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;