100 things I love about my husband, continued!!
I think I only got to #70!! Here's some more!!
71. He paints the living room!
72. He holds the kids when they are afraid of the storms
73. He makes almost all the meals (or helps A LOT) when he is off work!!
74. He runs errands for me!!
75. He has a sexy grin!!
76. He plays with my hair (maybe t.m.i.)
77. He's a man's man; he is all about trucks, tractors, all of that!!
78. He builds beautiful furniture (I will try and post some pics, soon!!)
79. He fixes EVERYTHING(I may have already said that one but it's such a big deal)
80. He sings to me
81. He makes the bed
82. He picks up his dirty laundry
83. He disciplines the kids in love
84. He tries to buy me things that I want (not that I need)
85. He gives me time to myself
86. He prays with me at night
87. He braids my hair (lol)
88. We love the same kinds of movies
89. We love the same kinds of food
90. He tickles me
91. He lets me have chickens
92. and takes care of them, a lot
93. He planted a garden with me
94. He lets me read things to him
95. He loves sweet tea!!
96. He buys homeschooling materials for the kids and does a great job!!
97. He tries so hard
98. He calls me special names
99. We talk almost ALL day long
100. He asked me to be his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~That's enough of that for now, it's raining (AGAIN) so I have to go and check the chickens!!
Hope you like my new blog design as much as I do!! More on that later!!
71. He paints the living room!
72. He holds the kids when they are afraid of the storms
73. He makes almost all the meals (or helps A LOT) when he is off work!!
74. He runs errands for me!!
75. He has a sexy grin!!
76. He plays with my hair (maybe t.m.i.)
77. He's a man's man; he is all about trucks, tractors, all of that!!
78. He builds beautiful furniture (I will try and post some pics, soon!!)
79. He fixes EVERYTHING(I may have already said that one but it's such a big deal)
80. He sings to me
81. He makes the bed
82. He picks up his dirty laundry
83. He disciplines the kids in love
84. He tries to buy me things that I want (not that I need)
85. He gives me time to myself
86. He prays with me at night
87. He braids my hair (lol)
88. We love the same kinds of movies
89. We love the same kinds of food
90. He tickles me
91. He lets me have chickens
92. and takes care of them, a lot
93. He planted a garden with me
94. He lets me read things to him
95. He loves sweet tea!!
96. He buys homeschooling materials for the kids and does a great job!!
97. He tries so hard
98. He calls me special names
99. We talk almost ALL day long
100. He asked me to be his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~That's enough of that for now, it's raining (AGAIN) so I have to go and check the chickens!!
Hope you like my new blog design as much as I do!! More on that later!!
Labels: being a helpmeet, blogging, Charlie, counting my blessings, fireproof your marriage, happies, many thanks, reflections from Julie, with thanks


1 Comments:
Awesome list.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home