Friday, May 8, 2009

in which I just need to write...

I am at a season right now that is VERY tiring and stressful. There is not much rejuvenation for this wife and mama's soul. I have had SO many instances, lately, in which I have had to rely FULLY and completely on the GRACE of GOD. That's it. That's all that has brought me through.

I am tired. I am SO tired. I am weary and stressed and sleepy and tired of migraine headaches. I want just one night of peace with my husband. I want a bedtime that is not wrought with battles over sleep. I used to have all of these things but the past two weeks have just been VERY hard in that area. Discipline has not been my strong suit. I am just so tired.

School has not been going well. We work through what we can and I TRY to have fun things planned. I try to be excited but I am not really and they know this. I am trying but I am struggling.

Decisions to be made in our family and HUGE leaps of faith to take..... am I strong enough? Do I have enough faith to just "Trust"? Just enough trust to hold on? Are we making the right choices/the right decisions? Are we taking the steps that are God ordained? How do we know?

weary. weary. weary.


However,

with all that said, here's this:

God sends me just enough light for the step I am on. That's what I am praying for right now and that's what HE is giving me. Just put one foot in front of the other every day and He will keep me going. The light may be a small ray of light in a dark night but that small ray is still there right now.

Psalm 130( crying out): “I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope.”

Labels: , , ,

margin-left: 20px;

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Praying for you dear friend, love you.

May 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger cryssi said...

I thank you for being honest. I dont think you are going through anything any different than most of us do. I will pray for you and will try to send some encouraging thoughts your way! I love you my wonderful sister!

Sissy

May 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;