Thursday, May 7, 2009

prayers, please...

I don't know names or any other details such as that, yet:

Yesterday morning while driving along the highway by our place, a young woman, her two children and her mother-in-law ran out of gas. The mother got out to push the car off of the highway. A truck came off the hill behind her and would not stop. She rolled out of the way but the truck drove over the top of the car. The children and grandmother were all 3 killed. The truck driver was taking a LARGE amount of prescription pain medication. He told the highway patrol that he went to sleep. He is injured, as well.

Such a tragedy and I am so deeply in prayer for the mother. I can NOT even begin to IMAGINE the hell that she is going through. Please, I don't know any names, but PLEASE be in prayer for them. God knows. And, don't forget to pray for the driver of the truck. He will need A LOT of prayers to deal with his guilt in the days ahead. He will also be charged with 3 counts of vehicular manslaughter.

Please pray.......

Labels: , , ,

margin-left: 20px;

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

How very tragic, I will be praying.

May 8, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger cryssi said...

I tried to comment the other night but It wouldnt let me. I am praying and am praying for all the workers who worked the wreck, Mom said Jesse and Michael worked it and were pretty upset. Anyway, I love you and you hug your (my) babies tight for me...

Sissy

May 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;