Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ugh...

I had my tooth surgically extracted yesterday & had a very interesting (but not fun) experience with the pain medication. I am still feeling it a little bit. SO, I would really appreciate your prayers. As you can imagine, it is not easy with the three kids. Although, it looks like the Lord has taken pity on me because Charlie was rained out at work and will be home later. Which is not good financially (at all) but, the Lord will provide.

Pray for us please and I appreciate all of your sweet prayers for my Uncle. He is about the same. No better but no worse and that's good as far as we are concerned. We don't want him to hurt anymore.

Also, thanks for the recipe help, Michelle & Chris!! I will be using the meatloaves and the chicken ideas!(and posting the links later) Thanks so much! It's just one of those weeks where I can't think very clearly and this medication is not helping.

Love to all,
Julie

Labels: , ,

margin-left: 20px;

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Praying for your pain to end, my prayers continue for your uncle.

March 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

I know your pain Julie! I had my wisdom teeth pulled when Elle was Drew's age. Had a terrible reaction to the pain med and a week later got dry sockets. Talk about pain! It literally brought me to tears. I will be praying that you feel better soon!

March 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;