$10 worth of free food (you can't pass this up!!!)
If you've never used Schwan's food service before (you must be a new member) they are giving away $10 worth of free food to the first 500,000 new customers (you have to be in their delivery area; type in your zip code at the site to verify).....
One catch, you only get to pick ONE food item! So, whatever you order, I would get "my money's worth" if I were you! (If it's free, you might as well get all you can get, haha!) Example: $10 is the total they give you. So, you would order something like the stuffed pasta shells for $9.99, that way you would get the most out of it! Sorry if this is confusing, it's still morning and I am sooooo tired and fuzzy right now!!
Also, you have to pay the delivery tax but my order was $8.99 and my delivery tax was just 6 cents and you pay it when they deliver your order....so easy and their food is delicious!!! The pizza's are really good and so are their pasta dishes and snacks and ice cream....it's just pretty good stuff!!
Hope you do this and enjoy your night off from cooking!!
~Love,
Julie
One catch, you only get to pick ONE food item! So, whatever you order, I would get "my money's worth" if I were you! (If it's free, you might as well get all you can get, haha!) Example: $10 is the total they give you. So, you would order something like the stuffed pasta shells for $9.99, that way you would get the most out of it! Sorry if this is confusing, it's still morning and I am sooooo tired and fuzzy right now!!
Also, you have to pay the delivery tax but my order was $8.99 and my delivery tax was just 6 cents and you pay it when they deliver your order....so easy and their food is delicious!!! The pizza's are really good and so are their pasta dishes and snacks and ice cream....it's just pretty good stuff!!
Hope you do this and enjoy your night off from cooking!!
~Love,
Julie
Labels: feeding my family, free stuff


1 Comments:
Very awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home