Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blessed....

Andrew Coy David
kids napping. laundry washed. dried. folded. put away. schoolwork done. supper planned and started.bathroom scrubbed. beds made. clutter piles decluttered. plans made for the week. sitting here drinking a glass of ice water and eating a whole wheat chocolate chip w/nuts cookie. inhaling the smell of Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener that is floating through our home. just talked to my husband on the phone. psalm 57 read today. started on "The Road to Mitford" on page 34. It's been a great day. The kind of day that reminds me to delight in the little things. To delight in the comforts of home. And to remember just how blessed I truly am.

I wanted to share this picture today(Claire is holding him in this pic and I have no idea why she has that thing under his chin?! Maybe she thinks it's a burp cloth? I don't know! )

Drew is only taking 2 bottles a day now. The rest of the time he is eating baby food & table food. I took this picture the other day to remind me of when he still took a bottle! Look how big he is already. Maybe it's just me but it seems that his baby time has went by so much faster than the girls did. Maybe it's because I am so busy with three that I never have time to dwell on all of his little baby milestones. That's sad and in a way, it's the way it should be. I miss the baby stage but he is growing up to be such a wonderful sweet loving little boy and I am choosing to rejoice in that and not dwell on missing the past. God is making him into an amazing little man and I am truly blessed to be a part of it!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

margin-left: 20px;

2 Comments:

Blogger Darcy said...

You have had a good day! Drew is looking like such a big boy. Soon he'll be toddling around behind his big sisters.

Hope you get to end this great day with a good night's sleep! :)

May 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Such a precious cutie.

May 21, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

margin-left: 20px;