$8!!!

I had to share my great finds with you today!! I went shopping to find something to wear for my Uncle's funeral tomorrow and I found these two shirts on the clearance rack at Factory Connection!! The purple shirt is a $26 shirt marked down to $3.75!! And, I got the 2nd shirt FREE!!! The necklace & earrings(you can't really see them that great but they are PRETTY) were marked down to $3.25; so tax and all, I spent a grand total of: $8.00!!!
I LOVE finding bargains when shopping; especially for clothes!! Now, I have two new shirts to wear with slacks & skirts! I am always looking for different outfits to wear to church!
I also wanted to get a new pair of purple heels marked down to $16 from a price tag of $65 but Claire had an accident so we had to go! Such is the life of a mommy! :)

*And please ignore the tape and bedding and junk on the walls in my house! We are painting!! :)
Labels: fashion, happies, Just Julie


2 Comments:
Awesome deals sweetie, love that purple shirt.
I too love a good deal!! Pretty shirts!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home